Doctor insights on:
Atypical Reactive Lymphocytes
Crp .1 mg/l. Ra/anti-dsdna antibs/ana all negative. Why might hematology report indicate "suggested reactive or inflammatory process"? Also noted subset of reactive lymphocytes, occasionally atypical.
See below : Reactive (atypical) lymphocytes are usually due to viral illness or stressor on the body. It could be due to a medicine reaction or autoimmune disorder as well. Your CRP level of 0.1 is very low which is good. And your ra/anti ds dna are negative. So overall they didn't find anything abnormal and they called it possibly due to reactive process. ...Read moreThe doctor will see you now ›
What could atypical lymphocytes with low neutrophils and high lymphocyte values mean? Everything else is in normal range.
Generally viral: but having a lot of them would indicate a serious condition like leukemia. Without an actual examination, I cannot give specific medical advice on your particular health, but there's a lot more on the test that you wouldn't know to tell me, but the person ordering it would know. How abnormal are they? how many ? is there a lot of anemia or other abnormalities ? is the person getting the test sick? ...Read moreThe doctor will see you now ›
Are reactive lymphocytes found in a peripheral smear normal ? I have 9.6 % and an absolute count of 1,000. I don't have any viruses currently.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Atypical lymphocytes causes
- Atypical lymphocytes normal range
- High reactive lymphocytes
- High atypical lymphocyte count
- Elevated atypical lymphocytes
- Atypical lymphocyte count
- Mature lymphocytes reactive mesothelial cells ovarian cyst
- Atypical lymphocytes differential
- Talk to a hematologist online for free