Doctor insights on:
Atypical Pap Smear Results
Reactive cellular changes associated with inflammation. Atypical endocervical cells seen.On my pap smear result.Am i at risk to cervical cancer?
HPV test?: Unfortunately, anyone who has had genital contact is at risk for cervical cancer because the human papilloma virus is so widespread. Usually when we find atypical cells on a pap smear, we reflexively test for hpv. If it is positive, then you do have a small risk for dysplasia or precancer, but if it is negative, you have almost no risk. If your hpv test is (+), you will need follow up. ...Read more
Ask the person: Who did the pap that person shoudl have told u when to expect the results by depends if there is anything wrong where u live and what lab it went to in my area 1- 10 days usually. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pap smear results atypical cells
- Atypical cells pap smear
- Atypical pap test results
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pap smear showed atypical cells
- What are atypical cells in a pap smear?
- Atypical granular cells pap smear
- Atypical endometrial cells on pap smear
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free