Doctor insights on:
Atrial Trigeminy Treatment
Investigate further: Get a multifunction cardiogram! http://en.M.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/multifunction_cardiogram.Get a more detailed answer ›
• 1 have been diagnosed as atrial trigeminy 6 months ago , occurred most of the time , one month ago , it alternates with atrial bigeminy.
• i am a 45?
While premature : Atrial contractions may be bothersome in creating palpitations they are benign. ...Read more
Cardiomyopathy-EFnow40-45;dec holter isolatedAPDs(17);Jan holter-isolatedAPDs1 couplet,occasionalVPDs-562& 5 trigeminy events&16trig beats;treatment?
Depends... : Treatment of a flutter depends on the type of flutter (typical or atypical), whether it's the 1st episode, the age of the patient, the presence or absence of underlying heart disease, and patient's personal preferences (more medications vs. Procedural approach (ablation). Ablation is an excellent option for typical flutter. You should discuss this with your doctor or an electrophysiologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Atrial flutter what effective treatment do you advice also with left brendle branch block thank you?
Meds: Many meds can be effective -- talk with your cardiologist -- you also may need to be on anticoagulation. ...Read more
Yes: All catheter-based techniques are considered minimally invasive. Conventional techniques are up to 75% effective though multiple procedures are frequently required. There is a mini-thoracotomy procedure they can do with slightly improved efficacy over this but it involves making a lot of scar tissue around the left atrium; we usually reserve that for people needing other procedures in the chest. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Atrial fibrillation: Afib is a rapid irregular heart rhythm which can decrease heart efficiency as much as 20% in some patients. It can also be associated with clotting and clots travelling around the body to cause stroke or other problems. Some people have atrial fibrillation as their normal rhythm. We use drugs to control rate, rhythm and if not successful, ablation therapy by electrophysiologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Wandering atrial pacemaker treatment
- Atrial bigeminy treatment
- Atrial septal aneurysm treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatment of premature atrial contractions
- What is the best treatment for atrial tachycardia?
- Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation treatment
- What is the most recommended treatment for atrial fibrillation?
- Talk to a cardiologist online