Doctor insights on:
Atrial Trigeminy Treatment
Depends: This depends on the etiology of the atrial arrhythmia and its projected management. Some patients must be maintained on anticoagulants so that it reduces chances of embolization. Some people can have electrocardiologic conversions, etc. See a good cardiologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
• 1 have been diagnosed as atrial trigeminy 6 months ago , occurred most of the time , one month ago , it alternates with atrial bigeminy.
• i am a 45?
Cardiomyopathy-EFnow40-45;dec holter isolatedAPDs(17);Jan holter-isolatedAPDs1 couplet,occasionalVPDs-562& 5 trigeminy events&16trig beats;treatment?
Depends... : Treatment of a flutter depends on the type of flutter (typical or atypical), whether it's the 1st episode, the age of the patient, the presence or absence of underlying heart disease, and patient's personal preferences (more medications vs. Procedural approach (ablation). Ablation is an excellent option for typical flutter. You should discuss this with your doctor or an electrophysiologist. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yes: All catheter-based techniques are considered minimally invasive. Conventional techniques are up to 75% effective though multiple procedures are frequently required. There is a mini-thoracotomy procedure they can do with slightly improved efficacy over this but it involves making a lot of scar tissue around the left atrium; we usually reserve that for people needing other procedures in the chest. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Wandering atrial pacemaker treatment
- Atrial bigeminy treatment
- Atrial septal aneurysm treatment
- Treatment for left atrial enlargement
- Treatment of premature atrial contractions
- What is the best treatment for atrial tachycardia?
- Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation treatment
- What is the most recommended treatment for atrial fibrillation?
- Talk to a cardiologist online