Doctor insights on:
Atovaquone And Proguanil H Cl Side Effects
Malarone (atovaquone and proguanil): Malarone (atovaquone and proguanil) is combination med atovaquone/proguanil is an antimalarial medicine used for treatment and prevention of malaria. It can sometime cause cough, diarrhea, dizziness, headache, vomiting, pain in stomach, mouth sores and loss of appetite.But it is well tolerated and side effects are rare. ...Read more
Iv been taking malarone (atovaquone and proguanil) for 3 weeks and have terrible diareah, what should I do?
Is there any documented success with the drug ketek in combination with malarone (atovaquone and proguanil)?
Not strong evidence: While some may now write in their own story of success-which we would all be glad to hear-there are not human studies which back the widespread use of this combination. These medicines are sometimes used in babesiosis, lyme disease, and bartonellosis, but the jury is still out. Locate the best infectious disease doctor you can and seek their wisdom and advice first. In this example-go for the top! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of atovaquone and proguanil
- Atovaquone and proguanil
- Atovaquone side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of aralen hcl
- Phentermine hcl side effects
- Paroxetine hcl side effects
- Milnacipran hcl side effects
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free