Doctor insights on:
Athletes Foot On Your Hands
See 2 more doctor answers
Athletes foot: You can try over the counter lotromin but may need rx meds. Avoid wearing same shoes daily as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Topical Antifungal: Athlete's foot is simply the specific form of skin infection caused by fungus and this can occur anywhere on the body and is treated the same. It often responds well to topical treatment, many of which can be procured over the counter. Ask your pharmacist to direct you to the topical athlete's foot creams. ...Read more
Athlete's foot: If it is in fact fungal in origin the answer is yes. However, most often we see what is called an "id" reaction in the hands when athlete's foot is present. This is short for idiosyncratic and is generally not fungal in origin. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get athletes foot on your hands?
- Can you get athletes foot on your face?
- Athlete foot on hands
- Can you get athletes foot on your body?
- Whats the fastest remedy for athletes foot on your feet around your toes?
- Athletes foot on hands treatment
- Athlete's foot on hands
- Can you get athletes foot on your heel?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free