Doctor insights on:
Athletes Foot Medication While Pregnant
Most likely: Most anti-fungal creams are Category B to begin with, so they are safe to use. The amount of systemic absorption is minimal with topical foot creams as well., assuming you have no op[en sores the cream would go in. Check with your pharmacist to assure the cream you use is category B and then you would be fine in either case. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Athletes foot meds: The most effective medication for athletes foot is an anti fungal that is both bacteriocidal and bacteriostatic. ...Read more
Fungus Among Us: Athlete's foot is a fungal infection of the skin. It is important to keep your feet (and shoes) clean and dry, since fungus loves to grow in warm, dark, moist places. For mild cases, OTC antifungal creams typically work well. For more severe cases, see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Various ways: Firstly, since excessive perspiration and moisture is the cause, keeping feet dry is a must. Wear socks that absorb moisture and change often. Let feet air out when possible. Dry thoroughly after bathing. Powder in shoes can also be helpful. Additionally, topical anti-fungal creams, solutions or sprays may be needed. If a prolonged problem, see a podiatrist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe medications while pregnant theraflu
- Is it safe to take yeast infection medication while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take medication for allergies while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take medication for diarrhea while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use motion sickness medication while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take medication for anxiety disorders while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take medications containing acetaminophen while pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online