Doctor insights on:
Athletes Foot Medication While Pregnant
Most likely: Most anti-fungal creams are Category B to begin with, so they are safe to use. The amount of systemic absorption is minimal with topical foot creams as well., assuming you have no op[en sores the cream would go in. Check with your pharmacist to assure the cream you use is category B and then you would be fine in either case. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Athletes foot meds: The most effective medication for athletes foot is an anti fungal that is both bacteriocidal and bacteriostatic. ...Read more
Athlete's foot: Prevention is better than treatment. In public baths, use slippers to walk around and make sure to wash your feet very well. Do not wear somebody else's socks or tocuh somebody's toes/feet with the disease. There are many otc antifungals that are quite effective. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take medications containing phenylephrine while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take motion sickness medication while pregnant?
- Thyroid medications and pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Safe medications while pregnant theraflu
- How can i use benzoyl peroxide acne medications while im pregnant?
- Is it safe to take medications containing acetaminophen while pregnant?
- Is it safe to take medication for anxiety disorders while pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online