Doctor insights on:
Athletes Foot Home Remedy Vinegar
I think my daughter has athletes foot, can someone tell me a home remedy i can use to get rid of it?
Topical fungal spray: Good foot hygiene is the best defense against infection. Daily washing of the feet with soap and water; drying carefully, especially between the toes; and changing shoes and hose regularly to decrease moisture, help prevent the fungus from infecting the feet. Also helpful is daily use of a quality foot powder in the shoe, ie lotrimin (clotrimazole). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Treat and prevent: Athlete's foot is a fungal infection. In addition to using over the counter treatments like creams and sprays, you want to make sure you create an environment that fungus will not want to come back to. This includes keeping your feet dry and disinfecting your shoes. Also, keep in mind, fungus is everywhere. Any disruption in the skin can attract the fungus - avoid too dry skin too. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Apply powder/cream.: First, it would be good to wash and dry the affected area. Then, apply an agent for athlete's foot, like a powder or cream, or spray. It is also good to change socks and underware/clothes daily. Repeat this process daily until it is gone. That should be as fast as it can be done. If the problem persists, see your doctor for treament with antifungal agents. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Athletes foot home remedies vinegar
- Home remedies for athlete's foot apple cider vinegar
- Athletes foot remedies apple cider vinegar
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 25 home remedies for athlete's foot
- Is vinegar good for athletes foot?
- Vinegar to kill athletes foot
- Athlete foot treatment vinegar
- Talk to a dermatologist online