Doctor insights on:
At What Temp Do You Have A Fever
97.3: If you have had this temperature for years and not been troubled by it you have no need for concern. ...Read more
No: Since normal temp is 98.6 you would not have a fever. The better question is why is your normal temp so low. I think you should consult with an endocrinologist as you may be having thyroid issues. The cortisone could also be a cause. Bring a list of all meds including over the counter supplements with you to the endocrinologist. ...Read more
Same/same/different: "pyrexia" and "fever" are 2 words for the same thing. In the U.S. We tend to say "fever, " while "pyrexia" is often used in the U.K. And in places where medical terminology is influenced by british usage. "temperature elevation" is less specific. You can have an elevated temperature that doesn't meet the criteria for fever. ...Read more
No worries.: The body's normal temperature will fluctuate depending on the time of day, if you have recently eaten something hot or cold, and for many other reasons. A temperature of 99 is not something to worry about. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do you take when you have a fever?
- What to do if you have a fever and chills?
- What to do if you have chills and fever?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do when you have fever and chills?
- What to do when you have a fever and chills?
- My temp for past 1 week is 99f do i have fever
- What body temp is a fever?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free