Doctor insights on:
At What Stage Do Pregnant Women Start Eating More
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Unknown: Some pregnant women may develop a certain tendency to eat uncooked food like raw rice. There are no known studies in pregnant women on the effect of eating raw rice. I do suspect that an upset stomach, constipation and bloating may result. I recommend you resist the temptation and try cooking the rice. ...Read more
Is it true that if a pregnant woman gets sick eating certain foods, it means her baby is allergic to those foods?
I am a pregnant woman and I was wondering if eating ready meals that mean that food containing egg makes me at risk?
Only if spoiled: only if the food is spoiledGet a more detailed answer ›
No: Not common. I would suggest a thorough checkup to rule out other causes, rather urgently.. ...Read more
18, female, 5'4, 110lb. Unusual hunger eating more full meals and hungry hour or two later. What could this be? Depression, pregnancy, other?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When do you start eating more when pregnant
- At what stage of pregnancy do you start showing
- Do pregnant women need more sleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do pregnant women burn more calories working out?
- Pregnancy and morning sickness
- What should a pregnant women avoid eating?
- What week for pregnant women does morning sickness start?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online