Doctor insights on:
At What Level Does Having A Lower O2 Saturation Become Possibly Harmful
82 yr old o2 saturation level was more than 95% on ventilater but after removeing ventilater her o2 saturation drop up to 30% will she recover?
Depends: The cause of desaturation is the main way to tell the prognosis. She is on a ventilator so she is sick. But what is the cause? It also depends on the length of time she has been ill, the degree of settings of the ventilator. It is difficult to make a prediction without these informations. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Would low O2 saturation levels at night below 90 for 2 to 3 hours with Cpap result from breast cancer radiation ? Normal lung function , chest X-ray
Yes: Everyone breathes differently ; those who are fit tend to have lower respirations. ...Read more
Yes, it can.: Yes, atrioventricular canal (av canal) defects can result in decresed oxygen saturation if there is a residual shunt (mixing of blue and pink blood) which can happen in presence of elevated pressures in the lung (pulmonary hypertension). Decresed oxygen saturation can also result from lung disease and other conditions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I felt little dizzied like passing out during my stress echo test. However all my results came normal and o2 saturation were 98-99. Is that normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- At what age does a guy have to have a rectal exam
- At what height does a 16yo girl have to be to considered a midget
- What effect does living at a high altitude have on mch value on my cbc results?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What effect does heroin have on a baby at each trimester?
- At what level of o2 is it important for me to go to the hospital if i have copd
- I have a lower back pain due to working long hours at my desk what should i do
- At what age does a fetus have a heartbeat
- What does a low iron saturation level mean?