Doctor insights on:
At What Blood Pressure Will You Pass Out
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
He has a wide range of blood pressure readings from both high range to low range on both diastolic and systolic. He occasionally passes out.
Need treatment: Consult a doctor. You should take biaxin 500 mg twice daily for 2 weeks, Phenergan (promethazine) dm cough syrup one teaspoonful 3 times a day till the cough improves, Allegra 180 mg one tablet at night for 3 weeks. Continue also your present medication for high BP and cholesterol. ...Read more
I pass out for a good hour and a half today my blood pressure was just to low when I got up I felt some what dizzy is that normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can high blood pressure make you pass out?
- Can high blood pressure make you pass out or is that a tia?
- Can high blood pressure make you pass out and faint?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Coughing till you pass out
- Coughing until you pass out
- Pass out after giving blood
- How to pass a blood pressure test?
- Talk to a cardiologist online