Doctor insights on:
At What Blood Pressure Will You Pass Out
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
He has a wide range of blood pressure readings from both high range to low range on both diastolic and systolic. He occasionally passes out.
I pass out for a good hour and a half today my blood pressure was just to low when I got up I felt some what dizzy is that normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can high blood pressure make you pass out or is that a tia?
- What blood pressure will cause you to go into shock?
- What would they do to you at the hospital if you passed out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you pass out from high blood pressure?
- What happens if you drink beer and have high blood pressure?
- With implantation bleeding will you pass blood clots
- Will high blood pressure cause you to have the shakes
- Talk to a cardiologist online