Doctor insights on:
At What Age Should My Baby Sit Up On Her Own
Sit up: Most babies begin to sit up between6-8 months. Half an intervals should be adequate if the child sits firmly. ...Read more
5-7 months: To answer your question, we must first define what you mean by 'sit up by herself'. Most full term babies can be placed in a sitting position, and maintain it briefly, at 5- 6 months. Putting themselves into a seated position usually follows a month or two later. Preterm babies will generally be later, depending upon their gestional age. ...Read more
My 9 months old baby still has no balance to sit up is this normal is there any kind of exersise or way i can teach him dr said all babiesdevelop diff?
Needs further workup: Babies should be sitting with support by 4 months, and sitting without support by 6 months. Some variation is normal, but 3 months of delay is outside the realm that i'd consider understandable. Get a second opinion--muscular dystrophy and related disorders can manifest with these sorts of weaknesses at a young age. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
21 wks pregq. Baby kicks a lot when i lean forward. I do this a lot using laptop at work. I worry hes asking me 2stop dis cos kicks stop wen i sit up?
Kicking is good: Baby's kicking is a reassuring. However, babies have sleep time and awake time. When they are asleep, there will be no movement. Baby is well protected by amniotic fluid and its unlikely that that you could cause harm by leaning forward. Its more likely that your movement wakes baby up or puts baby in a position where the kicking is more obvious to you. Best wishes for your new child! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does putting your 3 month old baby to sit up in your arms while holding him affect his spine or maybe cause him to grow with hunch back?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- At what age should i stop bottle feeding my baby
- What should i do if my baby put a bead up her nose?
- What should i do about my hair loss after having my ovaries removed at age 35?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if my baby takes antibiotics and throws up immediately?
- At what age can you stop warming up a bottle for a baby
- What are some safety precautions i should take for my newborn baby at home?
- What should i do if my baby keeps coughing up lots of mucus?
- When will my baby be able to sit up on her own