Doctor insights on:
At What Age Does Your Penis Stop Growing
What age does your penis stop growing at? Does it continue to grow beyond puberty, like girls' breast grow?
This is...: Penis grows in its fastest pace during the first year of life. Then, its growth slowly and progressively decelerates afterwards until reaching puberty /adolescence around 14-18, when it eventually stops growing. So, its slowest pace of growth is at the time turning into adulthood. ...Read more
Around after puberty: It depends on when a boy finishes puberty. A boy usually finishes puberty between 15 and 17 years old, with an average penile length of 6 inches. By the time a man reaches his 20's, the penis stops growing, which coincides when the person stops growing further in height also. Interestingly the penis tends to undergo an actual (and irreversible) reduction in size with > 60's. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does your penis stop growing before age 18?
- What age will my penis stop growing?
- When does your penis stop growing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does your hair stop growing?
- At what age does your period stop
- At what age does your menstrual cycle stop
- At what age do teeth stop growing
- Talk to a urologist online for free