Doctor insights on:
At What Age Can I Bring My Baby To The Park
22-25: Twenty two to twenty five seem like good ages. ...Read more
4-8 months: Most infants start teething between 4-8 months of age. There is a very wide range of what is normal. I have seen several infants born with bottom front teeth already and many who didn't get their first tooth till 9-14 months old. In almost all cases it just works it own way out as the child grows. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Too much sugar!: Instead of giving juice, try giving water instead. Juices tend to be loaded with sugar, which isn't good for babies (or anyone). Of course, breast milk is the best food for babies. Formula is also good should you choose not to breastfeed. For babies under 6 months, neither juice nor water are needed unless a doctor says to try juice for constipation or another medical reason. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i take to bring on my period?
- What age can i give my baby juice?
- What age can i put my baby on a swing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can i put my baby in a park swing
- If my hdl is low what can i do to help bring it up
- What age can or should i start feeding my son baby cereal with a spoon?
- How can i bring on my period early?
- At what age can i put my baby on a park swing