Doctor insights on:
At How Many Weeks Can You Have A Miscarriage
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
Yes: You may have a miscarriage without ever knowing it. You may have a heavier than normal period or some cramping followed by bleeding. Please consult your physician for proper birth control and testing for STD's. Unfortunately I diagnose STD's in young people your age on a regular basis. Please protect yourself from an unplanned pregnancy and a sexually transmitted disease! Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sort of: A blood test can detect the HCG hormone 7-10 days after a woman ovulates, and before she has even missed a period. She can then go on to have a normal period. We often call this a 'biochemical pregnancy' because the test is positive, but it was too early to see anything on sonogram. While this technically could be a miscarriage, it probably happens more often than we know. ...Read more
Miscarriage and : Cravings are not related at all. No worries. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many week can you have an abortion?
- After how many weeks can you have an abortion
- Up to how many weeks can you have an abortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many weeks can you be to have a ectopic pregnancy?
- How many weeks can you be pregnant and have an abortion?
- Can you have a miscarriage at 1 week?
- How can you tell if you having a miscarriage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free