Doctor insights on:
At Home Remedies For Scabies
Scabies: Tea tree oil is an excellent natural scabies treatment and is very easy to implement. The main thing you need to do to put this treatment to work for you is you need to run a warm bath and add 25 drops of the tea tree oil to the bath before you get in. Once your bath is ready then the only thing you need to do now is soak yourself for a good 15 to 20 minutes. However, I am not sure this will work. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What home remedy can I use to relieve itching. Nothing is working and scabies cream had a bad reaction. Dermatologist appt in December. Not helping me right now?
Dermatologist is: the best way to go. In the meanwhile, think about possible changes you may have made in your laundry detergent, clothing, etc. Food sensitivities and low B12 are also possibilities. Peace and good health. ...Read more
My mother was treated for scabies in a nursing home. What are chances i will get it? Been four weeks since her treatment
If you don't: If you don't have it now you are not going too. ...Read more
Agree w Dr. Dohan: Additionally -- It requires effort to get rid of Scabies. 1st, you & all members of your household need to be treated. Ivermectin is an effective medication for treating scabies. 2nd, clean (ie. Hot water in machine) clothes, bedding & towels you've come in contact w). There may be things like pillows that can’t go in the wash. Place them in a big plastic bag & tie it up. Keep it in there for 48 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the remedy for scabies..!! Are anti b to be taken.Whats the best cream to be used.thanks?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for painful swelling at vaginal opening
- Home remedies for rapid heart beat at rest
- Home remedies for pain at the injection site
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Any remedies for cholesteatoma i can try at home
- Home remedies for scabies or body lice
- Home remedies for painful cracks at the corners of mouth
- How can i test for a vaginal infection at home are there any home remedies?
- Talk to a dermatologist online