Doctor insights on:
Astigmatism Cause Motion Sickness
I wonder,can my dizziness relates to eyes or ears problems?im wearing spectacles due to astigmatism and i think im suffering motion sickness too
Motion: Yoir brain is compensating for ye movement of the car as you strain to read so it is like being tossed on a vessel at sea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Jerky frame movements, rapidly flashing lights, fast action (like car chases), and movements like roller coaster or falling sequences can cause motion sickness in some people, especially if the visual takes up more & more of your field of vision in which you lose your fixed frames of reference and so your brain is confused about position and gravity. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Motion sickness : Motion sickness can occur when ever your body is in motion or subjected to acceleration / deceleration forces. The vestibular organs in the brain will sense motion. Some patients are more susceptible than others. In particular patients with migraines are predispose to develop this type of reaction. If severe check with your physician for proper diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does astigmatism cause motion sickness?
- Can a sinus infection cause motion sickness?
- Does blurry vision cause motion sickness while driving?
- Can high blood pressure cause motion sickness?
- Blood pressure cause motion sickness
- Astigmatism motion sickness
- Astigmatism and motion sickness
- Sinus cause motion sickness
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free