Doctor insights on:
Astigmatism Cause By Hashimotos Disease
Since sjogrens can damage the thyroid would tpo be produced because of sjogrens and cause hashimotos, or is hashi always a separate disease?
What diseases or disorders or conditions could I have that would cause me to have hashimotos type symptoms but false ANA and thyroid blood results?
Can Hashimoto's disease cause kidney peoblems? For the last couple of months now I've been presenting foamy urine and pain in both kidneys.
No.: There is no association between Hashimoto's disease and kidney disease directly, however Hashimoto's is an autoimmune condition and you need to be checked for other autoimmune conditions ( type 1 diabetes, lupus, etc) . Make sure to get a urinalysis and see a doctor to rule out variety of kidney conditions. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases caused by streptococcus mitis
- Diseases caused by enterobacter aerogenes
- List of diseases caused by poor nutrition
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Diseases caused by proteus vulgaris
- Severe hip pain caused by autoimmune diseases
- List of diseases caused by agent orange
- Diseases caused by cocci bacteria
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free