Doctor insights on:
Astigmatism Cause By Hashimotos Disease
Since sjogrens can damage the thyroid would tpo be produced because of sjogrens and cause hashimotos, or is hashi always a separate disease?
No: No, Hashimoto's does not cause brain demyelinations. Hashimoto's is an autoimmune thyroid dysfunction which will eventually cause hypothyroidism. During initial stage of Hashimoto's, thyroid function may remain normal or transiently elevated with self resolution. But in long term, most patient with Hashimoto's will develop hypothyroidism requiring thyroid hormone replacement ...Read more
What diseases or disorders or conditions could I have that would cause me to have hashimotos type symptoms but false ANA and thyroid blood results?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does hashimotos disease cause miscarriage?
- Does hashimotos disease cause insomnia?
- Does hashimoto disease cause chest tightness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of astigmatism in the eye
- Abrasion cause astigmatism
- Does astigmatism cause headaches?
- Astigmatism cause motion sickness
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free