Doctor insights on:
Asthma And Chest Tightness
Using OC with norethindrone acetate.Have asthma & allergies.Experiencing chest tightness, nasal congestion and sore throat since starting med.Related?
Asthma is a disease of the lungs caused by chronic inflammation of the airways most often caused by allergies. This inflammation results in airway swelling and hyperactivity leading to difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, dry cough, etc. MIT is a diagnosis made by combining clinical ...Read more
Smoking a very little have asthma chest is tighter I haven't had my brown inhaler for years had some as chest was tight and it made it tighter why?
Anxiety vs asthma? Symtpoms, coughing, difficulty breathing, chest tightness, gasping for air. Have anxiety. On meds. Xanax not working.Albuteral does.
Symptoms of my asthma(tight chest, short breath) shows whenever I am in a cold place(<21°c). Is it possible that coldness is a trigger of my asthma?
Yes: It's very common for asthmatics to be triggered by the cold. You can use your inhaler beforehand. Are you on a maintenance inhaled steroid? I'm glad you're taking a proactive approach to you disease -- it's very helpful. Thanks for asking and i wish you luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Asthma-tight chest breathles yawning and mucus but my inhaler not easing it&peak flw is my usual 350.5ft2" 7st7lb female.isit my asthma/somethin else?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of a bad cough and tight chest?
- Feeling tightness in throat and chest
- Tight chest and bloated stomach
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can lilies cause shortness of breath and a tight chest?
- Pain and tightness in right side of chest
- Tightness in chest and burping
- Thyroid and chest tightness
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free