Doctor insights on:
Associated Positive Antinuclear Antibodies Test
Any one: Depending on the concentration/titer of the antibody, it may be a false positive if it is low titer; if the titer is high it may portend an auto-immune disease like lupus or arthritis. However the person with ANA is still susceptible to all other diseases that affect other people with similar genetic background and environment. ...Read more
Depends on titer: A high titer result suggests an auto-immune disorder, but, there are many false positives. Any lab result needs to be interpreted in the context of clinical and other lab findings. Consult your doctor. ...Read more
PG RISKS: See your doc for preconception and to talk about risks. ...Read more
What does a positive NEUTROPHIL CYTOPLASMIC AB.CLASSIC & NEUTROPHIL CYTOPLASMIC AB.PERINUCL & Antinuclear antibodies mean?
See details: This test must be evaluated in the context of the clinical picture. The pANCA and MPO can be positive in several different diseases. ...Read more
Is it common to have 4 differentct test such as comp.Metabolic panel, lipid panel, antinuclear antibodies for joint pain?
Yes: Joint pains can be caused by a multitude of causes so these test are appropiate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Positive antinuclear antibody test
- What can cause a positive antinuclear antibody test?
- Antinuclear antibody positive speckled
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Antinuclear antibodies positive speckled
- Antinuclear antibodies direct positive
- Blood test for antinuclear antibodies
- Antinuclear antibody ana test
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free