Doctor insights on:
Associated Positive Antinuclear Antibodies Test
Any one: Depending on the concentration/titer of the antibody, it may be a false positive if it is low titer; if the titer is high it may portend an auto-immune disease like lupus or arthritis. However the person with ANA is still susceptible to all other diseases that affect other people with similar genetic background and environment. ...Read more
Depends on titer: A high titer result suggests an auto-immune disorder, but, there are many false positives. Any lab result needs to be interpreted in the context of clinical and other lab findings. Consult your doctor. ...Read more
PG RISKS: See your doc for preconception and to talk about risks. ...Read more
What does a positive NEUTROPHIL CYTOPLASMIC AB.CLASSIC & NEUTROPHIL CYTOPLASMIC AB.PERINUCL & Antinuclear antibodies mean?
See details: This test must be evaluated in the context of the clinical picture. The pANCA and MPO can be positive in several different diseases. ...Read more
Is it common to have 4 differentct test such as comp.Metabolic panel, lipid panel, antinuclear antibodies for joint pain?
Yes: Joint pains can be caused by a multitude of causes so these test are appropiate. ...Read more
Blood test: Have a blood test for antinuclear antibiodies. Routine screening for such is not recommended as positive tests in absence of disease are common. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause a positive antinuclear antibody test?
- Positive antinuclear antibody test
- What does it mean to test positive for malaria antibody?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Antinuclear antibody double stranded dna test
- What does it mean to test positive for the igg antibody to rubella virus?
- What does it mean if you test positive for rubella antibody?
- Test positive igg antibody rubella virus
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free