Doctor insights on:
Associated Gastroparesis Treatment
Depend on medication: Unfortunately the medical treatment for gastroparesis is limited both in terms of efficacy and safety profile. Macrolide antibiotics has been associated with QT prolongation. Cisapride is no longer available in the US b/c of sudden death. Reglan has the potential for devastating neurologic side effects. Domperidone has fewer side effects but not approved for use in the US. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Read this: Bellow is link to wikipedia. The content should give you some answers to your question. I' d advise that you further discuss this with your doctor who knows your immediate problem and circumstances of you life. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/domperidone. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unknown...: There are a few studies looking at the effectiveness of Botox injection of the pylorus in patients with idiopathic gastroparesis and none showed it to be any better than placebo. There were no significant side effects of Botox injection of the pylorus in the studies. Good luck! ...Read more
My grandson (2 1/2 years old) has diagnosed gastroparesis- very slow emptying of stomach. Can he grow out of it? Any treatment/medication for this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What side effects are associated with anti filariasis treatment?
- Treatment for gastroparesis
- Idiopathic gastroparesis treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gastroparesis natural treatment
- Gastroparesis alternative treatment
- Gastroparesis treatment options
- Best gastroparesis treatment
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online