Doctor insights on:
Aspirin As Blood Thinner Dosage
Agents which slow ;/or break down blood clot formation in up to 3 different ways (they do not decrease blood viscosity; thickness.) (1) some inhibit platelet function (e.g. Aspirin, clopidogrel, etc.). (2) others interfere with some of the clot forming proteins (warfarin, dabigatran, rivaroxaban, etc.), (3) others stimulate the blood clot destruction ...Read more
Had stroke 2 yrs back.taking aspirin as blood thinner.nw suddn blood clots appear in body & wipe away.is aspirin responsible 4 it?shld stop taking it?
No: Most excedrin formulations contain 250 mg aspirin, with Acetaminophen and caffeine. Aspirin for prevention of cardiovascular events, is usually dosed at 81mg or 325 mg. The other ingredients are unnecessary and carry their own risks. Caffeine, in particular, may raise blood pressure. Aspirin has risks also. Make sure you really need it by discussing the risks and benefits with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im taking Aspirin as a blood thinner for all the injuries I received almost 2 years ago from a car accident, is it possible for me to get a tattoo?
Anticoagulants are any of a variety of drugs which decrease the body's ability to make or sustain blood clots. They fall, generally, into two categories. Drugs like Aspirin and clopidogrel (plavix) prevent platelets from forming the initial stages of a clot. Drugs like warfarin (coumadin) and dabigatran (pradaxa) block the later process ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Aspirin blood thinner dosage
- Is aspirin blood thinner?
- Aspirin as a blood thinner
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alternative to aspirin as blood thinner
- Is excedrin as good a blood thinner as aspirin?
- Is aleve a blood thinner like aspirin?
- The risk of taking fish oil aspirin as a blood thinner
- Talk to a cardiologist online