Doctor insights on:
Aspiration Colloid Cyst Will Regrow
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
One type of nodule: Colloid is a yellow-brown liquid found in thyroids. Thyroid cells usually organize into hollow balls, or follicles, with colloid in their centers. Occasionally, cysts (large liquid-filled structures) can form in the thyroid. These often are filled with colloid, and may be called colloid cysts. Most cysts are not cancers, but 5% can have a cancer along an edge. A biopsy (fna) can determine this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Enlarging cyst: Hello, an enlarging colloid cyst typically can be followed by your doctor unless it becomes obstructive in that it blocks your airway, swallowing, or blood flow. ...Read more
My 14 year old girl has a colloid cyst. One of the symptoms are amnesia , but i feel it has gotten worse. What can I do to help?
I have had 3 mri's this past year due a colloid cyst. I had my 3 month post op mri, it showed borderline Chiari l malf. why didn't it show before?
Depends on reader: It probably did but since you're saying that it was called "borderline" by one radiologist that means that it is so close either being called Chiari or NOT BEING called Chiari that who ever the last person was who read it may have chose not make ANY call compared to the current reader who chose to read it using MAXIMUM WAFFLING CAPACITY! Do you have a copy to show? www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi ...Read more
I have a colloid cyst of the brain with no symptions as of yet but want to go overseas should I be ok to fly?
Ask the neurosurgeon: Who is following you. Only s/he knows the imagery of your brain and will give you the answer to your question. Make sense? Good luck and take care! ...Read more
1. The removal of a gas or fluid by suction. 2. The sucking of fluid or a foreign body into the airway when drawing breath. 3. A surgical technique used in the treatment of cataracts of the eye, in which an incision is made into the cornea, the lens capsule is severed, and the material of the lens is fragmented and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will you get a period after a ruptured ovarian cyst
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- Will ovarian cyst cause a abnormal pap smear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When a cyst ruptures will you have discharge
- Ganglion cyst aspiration recovery
- Will an ovarian cyst cause headaches
- Colloid cyst thyroid
- How long will it take for a small sebaceous cyst take to go away on its own?