Doctor insights on:
I don't recommend it: This is a topical product that contains salycilates. Although it is unlikely it would be absorbed in a significant amount, there is a possibility a kid could ingest some.We have not uses salycilates in kids under 16 for decades since their association with reye syndrome. ...Read more
Not best treatment: It could help since it is an analgesic but it might not be the best treatment. If you have active shingles, please visit your doctor, he/she might recommend anti viral medication and anti inflammatory medications. If the pain is persistent after the rash is gone, topical Lidocaine patches along with a nerve pain medication are the best course of treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ingredients in aspercreme
- Aspercreme warnings and recalls
- Side effects aspercreme rub
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does aspercreme really work?
- Does aspercreme have asprin in it?
- Aspercreme side effects
- Does aspercreme work?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free