Doctor insights on:
Aspartame Side Effects
Apparently so: As dr. Howell says, there's controversy about this, as there's money in selling aspartame-sweetened diet drinks and more. However, cleansing your system of toxins when you have unusual symptoms makes sense. "non-nutritional" sweetener is what it's euphemistically called. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/11/06/aspartame-most-dangerous-substance-added-to-food.aspx. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Controversy: Aspartame is a non nutriative artificial sweetner that many people believe causes neurological and GI problems it can cause bloating, upset stomach, headaches, mood alterations fatigue, memory loss and more. The soft drink industry says that it is safe. As a dentist, i know that diet sodas are as bad for your teeth as regular sodas so switch to water. ...Read more
When a drink says Sugar Free and has Aspartame (spelling) does it have 0 Sugar? Does aspertame have the same negative side effects as Sugar?
You decide: The campaign against aspartame was fueled by a pseudonymous militant making obviously false, obviously-libelous claims; he/she was never caught. With the nih full of piranhas out to prove things, a grave danger couldn't be hidden. There are anecdotes about allergy, and anytime something's presented as a danger people will claim they are sure it made them sick. No hard science has held up so far. ...Read more
Could my neighbor have possibly discovered a new side effect from aspartame? She only spots when she eats it and she's post menapausal!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects and symptoms of aspartame
- Cardiac side effects of aspartame
- Aspartame diabetes side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Aspartame neurological side effects
- Sucralose and aspartame side effects
- Aspartame sweetener side effects
- What are the side effects of phenylalanine aspartame?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free