Doctor insights on:
Ashtanga Yoga Postures
Hatha: Hatha yoga is probably easier on the body. Here is an article about the differences: http://www.Livestrong.Com/article/356672-difference-between-hatha-yoga-ashtanga-yoga/ as with any yoga class, you should only do what is comfortable for you. Don't compete with others in the class. ...Read more
Possibly: It depends on your practice and what you mean by "beneficial." physically, spiritually it may be but you also have to be mindful of your body and your boundaries. If your goal is increased awareness of mind, body and their connection, 2x per day may be right for you. If you are feeling pain or strain from this intensity, be cautious. ...Read more
I do: Not think so. Depends on intensity.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Yoga is a great routine to connect mental and physical attributes. There are many other exercises that contribute to improved posture. Yoga is not "better than any other exercise". Consider the best routine for your specific body type, mental status, schedule and ease. Make your choice of exercise a part of your routine and stick with it. Enjoy the all the benefits. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is pancreatic cancer contagious?
- Is pancreatic cancer genetic?
- Is pallister killian syndrome curable?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lesser occipital neuralgia
- Why do i get a rash on my chest when im nervous?
- Treatments for acute glomerulonephritis
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free