Doctor insights on:
Arthritis Of The Hand Symptoms
See details: Then saw your primary care or a rheumatologist and have the issue evaluated. ...Read more
Foggy memory painful joints and muscles.. Swollon feet and hands. Painful knee pain in both knees and feels tender?
Hypersensitive skin toes/feet burns/stings horrible. Cold toes seeing vascular. Not ms. Crp 10. Normal thyroid. Stiff/painful joints hands, feet not ra?
Fell on left palm months ago. Wrist now hurts with rain and humidity. Onset arthritis? Any remedies to ease pain? Pain is heightened during rain
Fell on floor all weight went to my palm. 6 month later wrist is little swollen. Doc said take tylenol. Recom. Mri. I said no. Is this onset arthritis?
Trauma that: Results in persistent pain should be investigated. Standard x-ray views of hand and wrist are often helpful if the views just the possibility of a fracture or ligament injury then sometimes an MRI can add more information. While arthritis can occur or posttraumatic discomfort can occur typically someone 37 years old one thinks more about the inflammatory arthritis and someone who fell one thinks about an injury. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have inflammatory arthritis. My finger gets locked open. I press on the join, palm side, and it pops then i can bend it. It hurts a lot. What's up?
Tendinitis: Or swelling that catches the tendon in the slings at the joint areas. ...Read more
Red rashes on 30% body areas, blood clots under skin + finger arthritis + hyperpigmentation on palm, soles, knee + black nodules on legs. Causes?
Avoid overuse: Arthritis tends to be a degenerative problem closely associated with aging. Some people are genetically predisposed to develop arthritis at an earlier age. It tell my patients that some people are blessed with a higher mileage rating on their "treads". That said, i think one can do a lot to prevent arthritis by avoiding and limiting unnecessary stress to the hands--ie opening a lid to a jar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis in the jawbone
- What are the common symptoms of carpitunal arthritis and tendonitis?
- What are the main symptoms of bruised hand muscle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of hand foot and mouth disease?
- What are the symptoms and signs of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can you get arthritis or osteoarthritis on the bones of your hand?
- Can you get arthritis or osteoarthritis on the back of your hand?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free