Doctor insights on:
I have a light brown spots on the arm, near the armpit and lately has spread throughout me back a large stain, what can you do?
Many choices : Unfortunately there are many possibilities but think muscular type pain but hard to tell with little information. ...Read more
Axillary Pain: There is little information here. Potential causes for armpit pain include inflamed lymph nodes, cysts, musculoskeletal injury, infection & nerve injury. However in some cases a cardiac event can have pain radiating to the axilla as one of the symptoms (which would require immediate intervention). ...Read more
DARK ARMPITS: DARK ARMPITS CAN BE CAUSED BY SHAVING. THEY CAN ALSO OCCUR FROM THE USE OF UNDERARM DEODORANTS AND ANTIPERSPIRANTS. PERFUMES AND COLOGNES CAN ALSO CAUSE THIS TYPE OF HYPERPIGMENTATION. THERE IS ALSO A GLANDULAR CONDITION, CALLED ACANTHOSIS NIGRICANS,THAT CAN TRIGGER THIS. CHECK WITH A DERMATOLOGIST. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Black armpit stains
- Stains under armpits
- How to stop armpit stains?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Deodorant yellow armpit stains
- What causes armpit stains?
- Yellow stains under armpits
- How to stop armpit sweat stains?
- Prevent yellow armpit stains