Doctor insights on:
Are You Required To Make Any Special Preparations Before Barium Enema
Barium is a chemical element with symbol ba and atomic number 56. It is the fifth element in group 2, a soft silvery metallic alkaline earth metal. Because of its high chemical reactivity barium is never found in nature as a free element. Its hydroxide was known in pre-modern history as baryta; this substance does not occur as a mineral, but can be prepared ...Read more
Before colonostomy bag was put on me, barium enema test was 2 painful. After it was put on, dr. Said "be won't hurt now" because of operation. True?
Does barium enema have risk for ovaries if I have infection? Does x prep gonna make me go to toilet long after the barium enema?
How many hours before barium enema should I stop eating. The doctor said I should stop by 3 pm but I have ulcer and I start having pain if not eating.
Cancer/Infection: Typically, a barium enema is performed to evaluate the colon for cancer, infection, inflammatory diseases. It can be requested when a colonoscopy is incomplete or not able to be performed. See: http://www.Webmd.Com/colorectal-cancer/barium-enema. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you tell me if there are any special bandages to help a diabetic ulcer heal?
- Do any antibiotics make you feel dizzy like you are walking on a boat?
- Are there any supplements that make you taller?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you explain how pollen makes your eyes itchy if you are allergic to it?
- Are there any medications for glaucoma that you should take before flying?
- Are there any factors that makes someone more prone to having meniscus injuries?
- How to make your baby drop when you are pregnant?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free