Doctor insights on:
Are You Pregnant Test
Take a test : Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Ultrasound: Clinical examination will help. Ultrasound will be definitive if far enough along. ...Read more
No: Not if the PG test was done properly. ...Read more
You won't: You need a home (or doctor's) test. The turn positive when your 1 week late. If negative, repeat in 1 week. ...Read more
See below: Purchase a home test. They become positive when you're 1 week late. If negative, repeat in 1 week. ...Read more
Prop not: It takes about 4-6 weeks for the pregnancy hormone levels that a home pregnancy test detects to go down to zero. However, someone can get pregnant as soon as 2 weeks after a termination. So the faint positive test could be a very early pregnancy. Use good contraception. Find a local doctor who can help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a positive rubella test and igg test mean when you are pregnant?
- How to tell you are pregnant without taking a test?
- Do blood test show if you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can a blood test show you are pregnant?
- Ways to tell if you are pregnant without a test
- How to tell if you are pregnant without buying a test?
- How to know that you are pregnant without pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online