Doctor insights on:
Are You Pregnant Test
Take a test : Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Ultrasound: Clinical examination will help. Ultrasound will be definitive if far enough along. ...Read more
No: Not if the PG test was done properly. ...Read more
You won't: You need a home (or doctor's) test. The turn positive when your 1 week late. If negative, repeat in 1 week. ...Read more
See below: Purchase a home test. They become positive when you're 1 week late. If negative, repeat in 1 week. ...Read more
Prop not: It takes about 4-6 weeks for the pregnancy hormone levels that a home pregnancy test detects to go down to zero. However, someone can get pregnant as soon as 2 weeks after a termination. So the faint positive test could be a very early pregnancy. Use good contraception. Find a local doctor who can help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be pregnant if the test is negative?
- Can you be pregnant with a negative test?
- Can you be pregnant if test is negative?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be pregnant and the test be negative?
- How to know you are pregnant without test?
- When can you test to see if your pregnant
- When can you test to see if you are pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online