Doctor insights on:
Are You More Likely To Drown In Salt Water Or Fresh Water
No category: There isn't any categorization of allergies between fresh vs salt water fish. Allergy to one fish does not mean you are allergic to all, but may have higher risk of developing such. Shellfish does same thing, but the incidence of allergies to shellfish is higher. Symptoms vary from minor irritation to hives to anaphylactic reaction/shock. Be cautious and consult your doc... Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is eating fresh water fish wiser than eating salt water fish becoz of its low sodium content, when u want 2 increase protein intake for bodybuilding?
NOT really: Sodium content of saltwaterr fish vs. Fish water fish is apron. Equal. Shellfish ( clam, oysters) and crucateans (crabs, shrimp lobsters) has 3-4 x the sodium per dry weight. Unless the fish is pickled (like herring) or actually slated there should be not restriction in a weight builders diet. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is more likely to get pregnant in water?
- Can you drown by drinking too much water?
- Can you drown from a cup of water?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What days are you more likely to get pregnant?
- Once you get bursitis are you more likely to get it again
- Is fresh lemon in water good for you?
- Drown drinking water
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free