Doctor insights on:
Are You Able To Travel With Cellulitis
I have cellulitis in foot, i was wondering if i would still be able to go to a dance class tomorrow?
Cellulitis on my leg?can I travel by car with it? What might be the potential risk if I travel with cellulitis on leg but after taking medication?
No additional risk: Continue to take your medication as prescribed. The only risk of traveling with it is that you will be away from your treating physician if the infection worsens. ...Read more
Cellulitis: Although cellulitis can be due to a number of causes, as it technically means inflammation of cells, most people concern themselves with cellulitis as an infectious disease. When infection spreads from cellulitis to the lymph nodes it becomes "ascending" or "blood poisoning". Red streaks should be evaluated professionally. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I HAVE A PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR HERE IN FLORIDA I'M NOT ABLE TO SEE HIM FOR AT LEAST A WEEK. I HAVE A BOIL UNDER MY ARM THAT NEEDS ANTIBIOTICS.WHEN I GET THEM I'M ALWAYS PRESCRIBED MEDS FOR CELLULITIS ALSO NEED BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS LISINOPRIL HCTZ 20-12.5 CAN
Spreading: Cellulitis, or skin infection, concerns us when it takes longer than 7 days to improve, or gets worse: spreading across more skin or going deeper into your blood. Watch out for increased pain, redness, red streaks, fever/chills, feeling bleah (malaise). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Worsening infection: Cellulitis is a skin infection. Normally oral antibiotics will cure the infection. If the infection is left untreated the infection cold worsen and spread internally into the blood stream. A blood stream infection would then require hospitalization for intravenous antibiotics.Blood stream infections are potentially fatal. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are you able to smoke with tonsillitis?
- What foods are you not allowed to eat when taking doxycycline with meals?
- Are you able to get an std from using saliva as lubrication during masturbation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kinds of benefits would you say come with being able to stretch your mind in this way?
- If you are allergic to shellfish can you take pills with iodine
- Are you allowed to drink alcohol with orlistat?
- Are teens with aspergers able to lose weight?
- Talk to a dermatologist online