Doctor insights on:
Are You Able To Get An Std From Using Saliva As Lubrication During Masturbation
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
What STDs can you transfer by mouth and or saliva i want to know what dieases you can get by mouth?
Nearly all: Most std's can be transmitted via oral routes. Some have higher virulence(catch-ability) than others. If you think you've come in contact then get tested or if you currently have one please be honest with anyone you may be intimate with. Visiting a doctor can be the quickest way to get the answers you desire. ...Read more
Could you get an STD from only masturbating? If so will eating my own sperm cause any health issues?
Is it possible for two virgins who share a computer for masturbation to get an STD? I asked a friend and they said this is possible I don't think so,
Can i get any sort of STD if someone spit in my drink? For example if the spit/saliva had blood or mucus in it.
When i masturbate by clitoral stimulation, i get a light/watery red/pink discharge that turns light brown lasting for 1-2 days. No STDs or infection..
I get burning in penis after ejaculation if i dont masturbate a week or more but no problem when i masturbate daily? No std im male age 18
The clear, viscous fluid secreted by the salivary and mucous glands in the mouth. Saliva contains water, mucin, organic salts, and the digestive enzyme ptyalin. It serves to moisten the oral cavity, to initiate the digestion of starches, and to aid in the chewing and swallowing of food. Approximately 1 to 1.5 l ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get an std from people that are clean?
- Can you get an std from using a public restroom?
- Can you get an std from skin to skin contact?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get an std from sharing a towel?
- Is it possible to get an std from oral that will show up the next day in mouth?
- Can you get an std from urine?
- What are the chances of getting a cold sore as an adult if you never get them?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free