Doctor insights on:
Are Waterslide Safe For Pregnant Woman
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Dorzolamide (trusopt) is an eye drop used to treat glaucoma. Although there are no studies to support its safety in pregnancy, trusopt would be a reasonable choice. You can find more information about this subject on the glaucoma research foundation website: http://www.Glaucoma.Org/treatment/glaucoma-and-pregnancy-1.Php. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: This is usually used for seizures. There are associated birth defects with it. However, not taking the drug and risking a seizure while pregnant is also problematic for mother and baby. If you need to be on this medication then you should take extra Folic Acid and will need some extra vitamin k during the last month of the pregnancy. It is ok with breastfeeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to take tums?
- Is it safe for pregnant woman to take tramadol?
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to stand near a microwave?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Any safe protein powder for pregnant woman
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to take folic acid tums at the same time?
- Woman pregnant
- How to comfort a pregnant woman?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online