Doctor insights on:
Are Warts Caused By Bad Hygiene
I believe I have genital warts but when I went to the doctor he said they were normal bumps now they look 10 times worse but i also have poor hygiene.
What ARE they?: Around the corona, some guys have pearly papules. They're a non-problem and can be an asset depending on you and your partners' preferences. Your sebaceous glands along the sides and bottom are probably still growing. All guys have them, women have them in the corresponding places, and they're cool. If these don't match or if you're not satisfied, get a second opinion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Genital warts since young (no sexual contact). Could it be due to very poor hygiene or is it an STD?
Definitions matter: If your mother had genital warts at any time, you can have them show up for the first time in the first 2 years or so of life.This is because passage through a birth canal where the germ is hiding can pass it to the baby, but not show up for a while. They might recur off and on for years. Emergence after the age of 2-3 is considered evidence of direct sexual transmission. ...Read more
Skin virus: Warts are caused by a slow-growing skin virus. They are contagious (although not as much as a cold), so if someone with a wart on their foot walks barefoot on the ground and you walk in the same place, you can get them. If you think you have one, have your Dr. take a look. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can somebody tell me why it happenes, cause usually warts just go away in one week and it has been almost 3 weeks already ?
Don't understand: Your question w/o context. Please clarify and re-ask. ...Read more
No-but dermatolgy: exam and treatment are necessary to prevent spread. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are cold purple feet caused by bad circulation?
- Warts and herpes
- Diseases caused by bad hygiene
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are the little white spots on my hands caused by anemia?
- What are the ways to eliminate the longtime scars caused by scabies?
- What are the best ways to aleviate a stomach ache caused by too much chocolate?
- Are ice cubes bad for mei eat them everydaydo they cause pneumonia?
- Talk to a dermatologist online