Doctor insights on:
Are Ulcers Common During Pregnancy
Whats d best meds to use for stomach ulcers during pregnancy. I am 5weeks and my ulcer jus came back. Pain is unbearable at tyms.
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im vomitting and nusea i feel the pregnancy syntoms but i didn't know if im pregnant or I have a ulcer?
Can be serious: Peptic ulcer disease can be a serious. The ulcer can lead to maternal blood loss, perforation, etc. Gastritis (irritation of the stomach lining) and heatburn are common in pregnancy. If you have a known ulcer you should see your ob/gyn to assist with treatment with antiacids and in some cases antibiotics for an infection known as helicobacter pylori. These conditions are all managable. ...Read more
NY wife is 20th week in her pregnancy she still has nausea and now she has got mouth ulcers on toungue what can we do?
Ask her OB?: Many pregnant women find that taking (eating, drinking) ginger helps tremendously with nausea: ginger in tea, ginger root, however you want to take it. Mouth ulcers (and really all such questions) can ONLY be addressed by a doctor who can see and examine the patient, you should take these to the OB doctor not online. Hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mouth ulcers during pregnancy
- Is uti common during pregnancy?
- Are nosebleeds common during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is frozen shoulder common during pregnancy?
- Yeast infections common during pregnancy
- Yeast infection common during pregnancy
- Is it common to feel overwhelmed during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online