Doctor insights on:
Are Topical Pain Relievers Like Ketoprofen Safe And Effective
Very safe and: commonly used for both as a first-line agent for some neuropathic pain disorders, or as a second-line agent in combination with an anticonvulsant medication. Some clinicians advocate the use of baclofen, ketoprofen, diclofenac in the management of musculoskeletal pain problems and disorders. ...Read more
I currently take celebrex (celecoxib) and Zanaflex the Dr. Also prescribed a cream with ketoprofen, backlofen, and lidocaine. Is all this safe?
Yes if kidneys nl: That combination should be safe if you have normal metabolism with healthy kidneys and you take appropriate doses. ...Read more
Is mobic, aciphex, (rabeprazole) flexeril, and a compounded cream with ketoprofen, baclofen, lidocaine all together safe?
Maybe not: There is a slight risk of combining the Mobic and the Ketoprofen. Those two meds are in the same class & could cause stomach ulcers or kidney damage (do NOT use if have kidney prob). We just don't know if enough of the Ketoprofen would be absorbed systemically to cause a problem. Aciphex (rabeprazole) protects against ulcers. The Flexeril and Baclofen are also in the same class and could cause sedation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ketoprofen topical gel
- Ketoprofen topical cream
- Ketoprofen for tooth pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Safe gabapentin relieve pain caused nerve problem
- Is it safe to take gabapentin to relieve pain caused by a sciatic nerve problem?
- Is gaba safe and effective?
- Safe effective cleanse colon
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free