Doctor insights on:
Are There Tests Or Procedures I Should Have During The 4th Month Of Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I had wine 2-4 glasses per day during the 3rd week of pregnancy, had + test beginning of 4th week, could I have done any harm to growing embryo?
What to do if I'm pregnant 4th month running and I want to know that , do eating pomegranate is good during pregnancy or not?
I take ovulation tests and I had sex during ovulation. I took them this month at the time I should be fertile but it says not. Could this be pregnancy?
4th month. Shall i take probiotics supplements.Is it safe during pregnancy?If it safe then at what stage i hav to take this tablets? and duration?
Probiotics: Taking Probiotics are always safe. Your body needs the good bacteria to help with your digestion when pregnant or not. It is a form of bacillus that is necessary for complete digestion so your body can breakdown foods you eat and absorb all the nutrients that your growing fetus needs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
21 female. Two months of light period, still had normal cramping before and during, pregnancy tests came back negative, what could be wrong?
Hormonal imbalance: Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause. If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time. You may consider implanted contraceptive or an IUD. Consult this site for more information on this topic. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine. ...Read more
Positive OPK this month, had sex during tht time, period delayed by 5 days and still negative pregnancy tests. What other health problem could this be?
Could be: Could be anovulatory cycle - meaning you didn't ovulate - or a late ovulation. If your periods are not regular, it might be worth doing a pregnancy test again to be sure. If you are usually regular and the hpt is still negative, check with a doctor if the next period is missed too. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there tests or procedures i should have during the 5th month of pregnancy?
- Are there any warning signs i should look for during the 7th month of pregnancy?
- Are there warning signs to look for during the 6th month of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the warning signs i should look for during the last weeks of pregnancy?
- Will i have sciatica for the rest of my life or is there a cure
- Are there any signs of pregnancy during the first to to three weeks?
- Can i have my period the first month of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online