Doctor insights on:
Are There Signs Of Pregnancy In The First Week
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Could be or not: If u want to know do a blood b-hcg test. ...Read more
Too long an answer: Please get a preg book either the one put out by acog or what to expect when u are expecting, either will go over all of that and any ?S please ask your doc who will be taking care of u just like i instruct all my pts to ask me any ?S they have while they are preg. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
None: Engorged private area.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs for pregnancy first week
- Sign of pregnancy in the first week
- Early pregnancy signs first week
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the first sign of pregnancy at a week?
- What are the signs of pregnancy in the first week?
- First signs of pregnancy in the first 2 weeks
- First 2 week signs of pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online