Doctor insights on:
Are There Side Effects Of Orthotics
A orthotic is a small piece of medical equipment that braces a bone and/or joint, to keep it in a better position, either at rest, during activities, or both. Examples of orthotics are plastic ankle braces to aid recovery from an ankle sprain, arched insoles to support flat feet, ankle-foot braces to help kids with cerebral ...Read more
I only used ankle brace for 10 minutes. When I took it off, I got pain in left arch and side of foot above arch. I am flatfooted and wear orthotics.
I'm not sure why : You tried the ankle brace at all..was there an ankle injury? I your posterior tibial tendon hurting? ...Read more
Ankle pain on both sides. Doc said injury caused by strain due to walking. Does wearing orthotics cause more long term problems or weaken muscles?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there any long term side effects of staph infections?
- Are there any dangerous long term side effects of taking penis growing tablets?
- Are there any side effects of eating poppy seeds?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any bad side effects of consuming apple cider vinegar?
- Are there any major side effects of stent placement?
- Are there any side effects of drinking green tea taking biotin?
- Are there any common side effects of simultaneously taking benedryl and adderall?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free