Doctor insights on:
Are There Safer Alternatives To Nail Polish Remover
Is it safe to have my one year old daughter around fumes like....Nail polish, nail polish remover etc.
Not a good idea.: I appreciate your desire to be ridded of head lice; but nail polish remover contains acetone--not a recommended product for use on hair. Many newer medications for head lice are now available by prescription that are superior to otc products. If you have already used otc--and failed--then call your doctor and request one of the newer rxs. You'll be thankful you did! ...Read more
Poison Control: This is a question for poison control. If you call 1-800-222-1222 they will connect you with your local poison control and help you. ...Read more
Orange: Yes, it can certainly be from that. Try to avoid colored nail polish till they grow out ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is nail polish remover safe during pregnancy?
- Nail polish remover in hair
- Nail polish remover on skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nail polish remover poisoning
- Nail polish remover during pregnancy
- Minimize use of nail polish and removers
- Skin tag nail polish remover
- Talk to a dermatologist online