Doctor insights on:
Are There Protein Pills You Can Take After Gastric Bypass
For someone who has undergone gastric bypass, and has reactive hypoglycemia, what would be a good Fat:Protein:Carb ratio to achieve ketosis?Exercise?
See DR: Get off the internet and see the by-pass team. They will be in the best position to supervise you. Do exactly as they say. ...Read more
Are there new recommendations on how many grams fats, carbs, protein and calories should be consumed daily, for post gastric bypass patients? I'm 9 years out and want to start tracking my intake again. I've gained nearly 30 pounds back. I'm female, 53 yea
I know gastric bypass surgery is a great weight loss tool, but can patients take diet pill to help speed things up?
Yes: yes as long as it has been prescribed by a physician. ...Read more
Vitamins: Vitamin supplementation is extremely important after gastric bypass and there is a handful of comercially available vitamins specially formulated for bariatric patients. ...Read more
It is effective: If you do the research it is one of the most prescribed diet pills. It has a few side effects, but is one of the most prescribed diet pills out there. I would suggest that people who are looking to start it look up its mechanism of action and risks. If it falls within the range of safety for the individual definitely it can be taken ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take ibuprofen after gastric bypass?
- What can you eat after gastric bypass?
- Can you eat corn after a gastric bypass?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you eat salad after gastric bypass?
- Getting pregnant after a gastric bypass surgery
- Can u swallow semen after you have the gastric bypass surgery?
- Things you can eat after gastric bypass surgery
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online