Doctor insights on:
Are There Prescription Pills For Tighting Of Vagina
Try Kegels: Kegel muscles refer to the internal muscles of the pelvic floor. These muscles help control the integrity of the vagina/bladder/rectum. Kegel exercises may help. Stopping your urine midstream uses these muscles. Tighten and relax them throughout the day. Some say it helps/ others not. Additionally, "sweeze" your partner's penis when inside the vagina during sex. That's a good way to test kegels. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Prescription diet pills for obesity
- The best prescription weight loss pills
- Best ed pills non prescription
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the strongest prescription diet pill?
- One month pregnant and tight vagina
- What prescription diet pills really work?
- Prescription weight loss pills with the least side effects
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free