Doctor insights on:
Are There Permanent Solutions Or Treatments For Pancreatitis
Pancreatitis : It depend which etiology we are dealing with. If it is related to stone disease for instance this can dealt with ERCP and stone extraction, if it is related to chronic pancreatitis, this might require more time and effort, including investigation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain meds and time: The 2 most common causes of pancreatitis are alcohol and gall stones. If you have gall stones, you should have your gall bladder removed. Pancreatitis is more common with binge drinking so if your pancreatitis is due to alcohol, i would advise abstention. Once someone has pancreatitis, the body has to heal on its own. In rare cases antibiotics like primaxin (imepenem and cilastatin) can be used. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on cause: Pancreatitis can be caused by gallstones, medications, high triglycerides, a tumor, and several other causes. The treatment depends on the underlying cause. Most often it starts by hospitalizing patient and giving them IV fluids and restricting oral intake for a period of time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Permanent solution for dandruff
- Livas skinlite cream is permanent solution
- Treatments for frozen shoulder are they permanent
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alternative treatments for acute pancreatitis
- Alternative treatments for chronic pancreatitis
- What are the treatments for l5 nerve root permanent nerve damage?
- Is there a solution for impotence caused by external radiation treatments?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free