Doctor insights on:
Are There People Who Should Not Take Allegra
Some: Pku patients: Allegra (fexofenadine) odt contains phenylalanine, other Allegra (fexofenadine) formulations are ok. Pregnancy: it's category c, so pregnant women should avoid and use category b kidney failure: since Allegra (fexofenadine) is excreted by kidneys, a lower dose is used previous adverse reaction to allegra (fexofenadine). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Loratadine / lorabid: The first is an antihistamine , the second an antibiotic. In either case it should be ok , but would speak to your doctor to clarify so that you are not taking double meds when not necessary, as Allegra (fexofenadine) is also an antihistamine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Most people can take even up to 4 doses per day if needed. ...Read more
Nothing: You may either become sedated or it could make you jittery. Overall the otc allergy medications are very safe and you would have to take many to have any significant side effects. ...Read more
Yes, but why: Both Allegra and Claritin (loratadine) are new generation antihistamines used to treat allergies. If symptoms are so severe that both medications are needed, see an allergist for a better treatment plan. However, there is no drug interaction if both are taken together at usual doses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- People who should not take acidophilus supplements
- Are there people who should not take femara for breast cancer?
- Who should not take probiotics
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Allegra overdose
- Who should take feosol iron supplements
- What should i tell people who ask about my disease?
- What vitamins should people with ascus take?
- Talk to an allergist online for free