Doctor insights on:
Are There Other Ways To Know When I Am Ovulating
When do I ovulate?: If u have regular periods (meaning they occur at regular intervals or the # of days between periods is us. the same), then ovulation typically occurs 14 days prior to ur next period. For ex, if uhad a 32 day cycle & ur last period started on aug 1, ovulation would be expected on aug 18, or 14 days before your next pd. At home urine ovulation tests are available. Measuring your temp daily helps. ...Read more
I havenot ovulated in over a year, also no period. My doctor knows. Now I am starting to bleed andhave really bad cramps should I be concerned?
What could be the reasons for a woman to not to ovulate and how to find it out.What are the ways to over come it?
Ovulation: Some if not all women once in a while go without ovulation for a month or so. Some have no ovulation on a chronic basis. One of the more commonly recognized reasons for that now is polycystic ovarian syndrome. If you've not been evaluated for that and you know you don't have ovulation by doing ovulation test, i recommend you start out with seeing an obgyn and getting a full work up. ...Read more
Becoming pregnant: If you have tried for 8 mos without conceiving it's time to see your gyn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to know that i am ovulating?
- How will i know if i am ovulating?
- When will i know if i am pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if am ovulating?
- How do i know if i am still ovulating?
- How do i know if i am ovulating?
- When do i know am pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free