Doctor insights on:
Are There Other Treatment Options Besides Cabergoline For Prolactinomas
Will 70mg of Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) affect treatment of prolactinoma in any negative way? I am also on 25mg of zoloft. Will these meds react ok to cabergoline?
Prolactinoma 2, 5*2, 3 no vision problem good testo cabergoline treatment go for surgery or wait? Treatment period 5yrs
Is it possible for a macro prolactinoma to completely shrink away due to cabergoline, or do they always require surgury in the end? Thanks
Are there other medications to treat a prolactinoma other than cabergoline or bromocriptin? I've heard side effects are awful.
I'd give them a try: Everyone responds differently so if give them a try (they r the only meds available in usa), because so far all of my patients have tolerated them quite well. Slow dose up titration may help you. Most common side effect is constipation. May increase obsessive compulsive tendencies, so watch for that too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was taking bromocriptine for prolactinoma and then switched to cabergoline...but know im experiencing urges that I didnt have before..driving fast.
Urges: Time to see your doctor and see more precisely what your condition is. You certainly don't want to have those symptoms and for sure you should not drive too fast. ...Read more
I was diagnosed w/ a prolactinoma in 2012, I take Parlodel/Cabergoline but my levels are still around 250-350. What can I do besides surgery for this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Other options besides abortion
- Are there any other options besides transplanting a kidney?
- Are there other options besides amputation for a claw toe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What other treatment options for gynecomastia?
- Options besides chemotherapy vaginal cancer
- What options besides knee replacement?
- Other hormones available besides prempro
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free