Doctor insights on:
Are There Natural Ways To Treat Lipomas
No, where, why ?: Lipoma is a mass of fat cells, usually not related to lymph nodes. Surgery is recommended for many reasons mainly 1- cosmotic reasons 2-on patient's request. Rarely lipoma changes into cancer after they change size, texture or radiology findings. Many patients and doctors do not do surgery, jusr follow and observe, tell us more ! is it really lipoma? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Whats natural way to get rid of lipoma. I have a lot of them, all over my body. Currently I am taking apple cider vinegar, tumeric, and chicweed evday?
Lipoma Treatment: Lipomas are overgrowths of fatty tissue under the skin, and these will typically not regress with any type of treatment except for surgical removal of the fatty tissue. This is typically a very straightforward procedure, and can sometimes even be performed in the office of a board certified plastic surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there natural ways to treat hypogonadism?
- Are there natural ways to treat bacterial tracheitis?
- Are there natural ways to treat carbon monoxide poisoning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there natural ways to treat circumscribed scleroderma?
- Are there natural ways to prevent and reverse the effects of a stroke?
- Are there alternative ways to treat scoliosis?
- Are there any known ways to treat an acute gout attack without medication?
- Talk to a dermatologist online