Doctor insights on:
Are There Natural Ways To Treat Circumscribed Scleroderma
I don't believe in exposing children to unnecessary treatment. Do I really need to treat circumscribed scleroderma?
What are the most common symptoms of circumscribed scleroderma? Do I need to have all of them to really have it?
Morphea: Limited scleroderma is called morphea and it is a inflammatory thickening of the skin which is thought to be a reaction to an infection. Early treatment with Minocycline can cause it to burn out leaving discoloration. Fractionated laser can be used on post morphea lesion to i prove color and texture. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I try to avoid toxic drugs and treatments. What can I try before I go for traditional medical care for circumscribed scleroderma?
NOT AS SEVERE: Scleroderma is a fascinating disease and has 3 main types, diffuse, limited and localized also known as morphea. Diffuse scleroderma is the most severe. Circumscribed scleroderma or morphea tends to mean a localized area of thickened skin. This tends to be less severe with few compications of other organs which is typical of diffuse scleroderma. Treament is limited. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are symptoms of localised morphea circumscribed scleroderma of the glans of penis with pics if any/ also what are symptoms of penis lichen sclero?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there natural ways to treat hypogonadism?
- Are there natural ways to treat bacterial tracheitis?
- Are there natural ways to treat carbon monoxide poisoning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there natural ways to treat atrial flutter?
- Are there natural ways to prevent and reverse the effects of a stroke?
- Are there alternative ways to treat scoliosis?
- Are there any known ways to treat an acute gout attack without medication?
- Talk to a dermatologist online