Doctor insights on:
Are There Natural Medicines To Cure Penile Cancer
Unfortunately, no: The standard treatments for cancers of the penis include: surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, cryotherapy. Natural medicines fall into the category of "complementary and alternative medicine" (cam) and are typically use in combination with conventional treatments. To learn more about "integrative oncology" check out: www.Integrativeoncology-essentials.Com. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Penile cancer: Signs of penile cancer include sores, lumps, discharge, and bleeding. Early on these symptoms are quite mild. As long as you have an md check any symptoms that persist for more than a few weeks you can lower risk. Risk of penis cancer is higher in uncircumcised men, due to a higher risk of hpv infection. Other risks include age over 60, having phimosis, poor hygiene, smoking, multiple partners. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there natural cures for penile cancer?
- Are there effective natural alternatives to radiation therapy for lung cancer?
- Are there any natural cures to bruxism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there cold medicines that are ok to take when you are on coumadin?
- Are there natural ways to treat hypogonadism?
- Are there any natural alternatives to clobex shampoo for scalp psorasis?
- Are there good natural remedies to helping a broken ankle heal?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free